Darrell Nealy, deputy assistant chief of staff (ACOS) N6, Strike Force Training Pacific, for his leadership throughout the waterfront and expertise in communication systems and capabilities.
What does DACOS stand for?
DACOS stands for Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Differential-Absorption Carbon Monoxide Measurements
- Differential-Absorption Carbon Monoxide Monitor
- Diode Laser Based Differential Absorption Instrument
- Daily Average Consumption (drug reimbursement and formulary analysis)
- Digital to Analog Converter
- Department of the Army Consolidated Topographic Program
- Department of the Army Continuity of Operations Plan
- Data Correlator
- Diplomatic and Consular Officers Retired
- Documentation and Advisory Center on Racial Discrimination
- Dreaming Art Centre of Utopia (Australia)
- Defense Advisory Committee On Women In The Service
- Defense Department Advisory Committee on Women in the Services (US DoD)
- Day-Ahead Commitment Process (Canada)
- Defence Acquisition Change Programme (UK)
- Defense Acquisition Challenge Program
- Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention (Harvard Medical School)
- Department of the Army Civilian Police
- Deserving Airman Commissioning Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Group captain Barry Wroe, deputy assistant chief of staff for medical operations, said, 'The medical skills Rachel showed were well above those expected in the circumstances.
Army Forces, Far East (1953-54); chief of staff, Armor Center (1954-56); deputy assistant chief of staff for Reserve components (1956-59); assistant division commander, 3d Armored Division (1959-60); deputy chief of staff for military operations, U.
He was the assistant division commander, 1st Marine Division in 1988-1989, and later served as deputy assistant chief of staff at headquarters, Marine Corps.