Under CVE, vehicles are inspected to identify those most likely to qualify for overhaul at the depot level because of severe hull damage.
What does D-LEVEL stand for?
D-LEVEL stands for Depot Level
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dynamic Interference Coordination
- Direct Drive Image Light Amplifier (Hughes/JVC projector technology)
- Differential Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (imaging technology)
- Departement Informationstechnologie und Elektrotechink (German)
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Distributed Internet Traffic Generator (Italy)
- Bosch D Jetronic Fuel Injection
- Druck Jetronic (German: Pressure Jetronic)
- Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System
- Damped Log Belief Propagation
- Direct Long-Fiber Thermoplastic (plastics)
- Discrepancy Log
- Distributed Label Switched Path
- Diazepam and Methohexital (drug combination)
- Directional Medium Access Control
- Dual-Level Media Access Control
- Development Marketplace for African Diaspora in Europe (World Bank)
- Director of Marketing and Communications (various companies)
- Duplication of the Middle Cerebral Artery
- Discrete Maximum Deflection Ratio Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The depot levels, the intermediate levels, the organizational levels, the supply side of the house," Hansen said.
Concluding a 1999 contract with IMP Aerospace for standard depot level maintenance of the H-3 Sea King fleet, the last overhauled aircraft was delivered to the Naval Air Systems Command in November 2005.
The winner at depot level qualifies for the Stagecoach South Midlands competition in June, and the winner will represent the firm at Blackpool in the UK final.
He said: "The job is challenging yet exciting, and it is great to spend so much time with customers finding out what they really want and working to deliver this at depot level.
no additional depot level support equipment or training would be needed), the APML adjusts the starter repair rate to 90 percent and assigns an I-level TAT of 30 days.
has selected Lockheed Martin Aircraft & Logistics Centers' Greenville Aircraft Center as the winner of a recompetition to perform depot level maintenance for the C-9 aircraft fleets of the U.
Services include all levels of scheduled maintenance from daily line checks to heavy depot level maintenance.