The AICPA Depository Institutions Expert Panel has updated and posted to the AICPA Web site separate illustrative financial statements for banks and savings institutions, credit unions and mortgage companies.
What does DIEP stand for?
DIEP stands for Depository Institutions Expert Panel (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIEP
- Department of Industrial Engineering and Management (Finland)
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria delle Costruzioni Meccaniche, Nucleari, Aeronautiche e di Metallurgia (Italian: Mechanical Engineering Department)
- Diploma in International Event Management (academic program)
- Droit et Immigration Europe-Maghreb (French: Immigration Law and Europe-Maghreb)
- Testing a Diffusion of Innovations in Education Model (Mark K. Warford book)
- Date Initially Entered Military Service
- Distributed Intelligent Energy Management System (industrial electronics)
- Division for International and Educational Outreach (Washington)
- Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator
- Defence International Engagement Plan (Australia)
- Diabetes in Early Pregnancy
- Diabetes Interactief Educatie Programma (Dutch: Interactive Diabetes Education Program)
- Dangerous, Insanitary and Earthquake Prone Buildings (New Zealand)
- Digital Imagery Exploitation Production System (US DoD)
- Drug-Induced Extra-Pyramidal Symptoms Scale
- Defense Intelligence Equipment Index
- Department of Infrastructure, Energy and Resources
- Departmental Industrial Equipment Reserve
- Date Initial Entry Reserve Forces
- Deviancy in Early Rabbinic Literature (essay book collection)