uk Global Banking News - 03 October 2011 The Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan (DICJ) has said that Aeon Bank will pay JPY1.
What does DICJ stand for?
DICJ stands for Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Digital Inversive Congruential Generator
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (India)
- Data-Intensive Computing Initiative (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Washington)
- Digital Image Communications Inc. (Little Rock, AR)
- Direct-Injection Compression Ignition (fuel delivery)
- Directorate for Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence
- Documentation Information Catholiques Internationales (French Catholic publication)
- Does It Come in Black?
- Development Initiative for Chemical Dependent Areas (UK)
- Digital Image Complex for Image Feature Extraction & Recognition
- Dickcissel (bird species Spiza americana)
- Daily Inventory Control Log
- Danish Indoor Climate Labelling (est. 1993; Ministry of Housing; Denmark)
- Ductile Iron Cement Lined (pipes)
- Ductile Iron Pipe (engineering)
- Delay-Intensive Carry-Lookahead Adder
- Delay-Intensive Carry-Lookahead Adder Speed-Up Circuitry
- Department of Intensive Care Medicine (various universities)
- Department of Intercultural Communication and Management (est. 1994; Copenhagen Business School; Copenhagen, Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
will form a holding company to acquire all Ashikaga Bank shares from the governmental Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan for 120 billion yen on July 1, the FSA said.
Source: Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan, Annual Report, 1995.