Bank Otkritie is controlled by FC Otkritie (a 62% share), while a 24% stake in the bank is owned by the Deposit Insurance Agency.
What does DIA stand for?
DIA stands for Deposit Insurance Agency (Russia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIA
We have 187 other meanings of DIA in our Acronym Attic
- Denuncia Inizio Attività (Italy)
- Denver International Airport
- Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
- Department of Indigenous Affairs (Perth, Western Australia)
- Department of Industrial Accidents
- Department of Industry Act (Canada)
- Department of Inspections & Appeals
- Department of Intercollegiate Athletics (various schools)
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Department of International Affairs
- Desarollo Integral Auténtico (Spanish: Authentic Integral Development, Guatemala)
- Descent Into Avernus (gaming; Dungeons and Dragons)
- Design Institute of America
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Deutsche Immobilien-Akademie
- Deutsche Informatik-Akademie GmbH (Bonn, Germany)
- Deutsches Institut für Altersvorsorge
- Development in Action (UK)
- Development Interface Agreement (supplier document)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commercial banks (primary dealers), the Social Fund and the Deposit Insurance Agency have the right of direct participation in the auctions.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD IPAB, a deposit insurance agency that owns a 62% stake in the Aeromexico airline, has accepted an offer for the stake from an investment group led by Banamex, a unit of Citibank Inc.
recommend that the deposit insurance agency or agencies be able to lend directly when necessary to institutions experiencing liquidity problems; the funds could be borrowed from the Federal Reserve.