A former exec at Deposit Guaranty National Bank, which, like Little Rock's First Commercial, was acquired by a Birmingham, Ala.
What does DGNB stand for?
DGNB stands for Deposit Guaranty National Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGNB
We have 1 other meaning of DGNB in our Acronym Attic
- Dirección General de Normas (Standards Organization in Mexico)
- Donjons Grandeur Nature (French fantasy role-playing)
- Dope Guys Nation (TV series)
- Downers Grove North (Downers Grove, IL high school)
- MicroStation Design File (file format/extension)
- Dae Guk Nam Ah (South Korean band)
- Delayed Gamma Neutron Activation Analysis (bone calcium measurement test)
- Delayed-Gamma Neutron Activation Facility (Brookhaven National Laboratory; Upton, NY)
- Dynamic Group Number Assignment
- Delayed Gamma-Ray Neutron Activation Analysis
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen eV (German: German Sustainable Building Council)
- Downers Grove National Bank (Downers Grove, IL)
- Detailed Guidance Notes for Charities (tax laws; UK)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Neurochirurgie eV (German Society for Neurosurgery)
- Digi Neo and ClassicBoard PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Driver (computing)
- Digital Ground
- Director General Naval Design (Indian Navy)
- De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est (Latin: the tastes is not a thing to discuss)
- De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum (Latin: there's no accounting for tastes)
- Direction de la Gestion Nationale des Fréquences (French: Directorate of National Frequency Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement resolves claims that the Deposit Guaranty National Bank violated the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act when it illegally rejected qualified African-American applicants through the use of subjective underwriting practices when deciding the approvals and denials of credit-scored home improvement loans.