Sanders, who ended a six-month tour as the director of the Deployment and Distribution Operations Center, relinquished his duties to Brig.
What does DDOC stand for?
DDOC stands for Deployment and Distribution Operations Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDOC
We have 4 other meanings of DDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Drawing and Disbursing Officer (various organizations)
- Dual Docked Operation (US NASA)
- Dubberly Design Office (San Francisco, CA)
- Dungeons & Dragons Online
- Duty District Officer
- Dynamic Drive Overlay
- Daily Dose of Audio
- Delaware Division of the Arts
- Decomposable Degradable Organic Carbon
- Delivery Dependent Oxygen Consumption
- Design Document Control
- Demand-Driven Open Data (US HHS)
- Digital Dissertations on Demand
- Delaware Department of Education
- DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency) Direct Order Entry
- District Department of the Environment (Washington, DC)
- District of Columbia Department of the Environment
- Diverses Dispositions d'Ordre Économique et Financier (French: Various Provisions of the Financial and Economic Order)
- Dynamic Degrees Of Freedom
- Dynamic Depth of Field (graphic design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
USTRANSCOM leads an effort to standardize and document a joint deployment and distribution operations center concept for implementation through the COCOMs.
Dennis D'Angelo, Chief, EUCOM Deployment and Distribution Operations Center (EDDOC), and Col.
Central Command Deployment and Distribution Operations Center, or CDDOC, which has operated in Kuwait since Jan.