Based on the results of our study, essential erythroid proteins (ankyrin recurrent and FYVE bundle containing protein 1, spectrin alpha, actin-depolymerization factor, actin-depolymerizing factor, LIM bundle and actin binding subunit 1 isoform a, LIM bundle and actin binding subunit 1 isoform b, NADP-dependent malic enzyme, NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha subcomplex, mitochondrial NADP (+) dependent malic enzyme 3, ribulose bisphosphate-carboxylase large chain, maturase K) and the required ATP bioenergy (ATP synthase, ATP synthase beta subunit, ATP synthase alpha subunit, ATP-binding protein C12, TP synthase H+ transporter protein, ADF, and alpha-1,2-glycosyltransferase ALG10-A) are included in the protein library of Ankaferd.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Dependent Malic Enzyme
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Dakota Minnesota & Eastern (railroad)
- Data Medium Exchange (SAP interface, bank transfers)
- Data Modulation Encoder
- Decision Making Exercise
- Dell Media Experience
- Denis Mathez Entreprise (French construction company)
- Dépannage Maintenance Électricité (French: Electrical Maintenance Troubleshooting)
- Department of Medical Education (Armed Forces Institute of Pathology)
- Department of Medicine for the Elderly (UK)
- Department of Minerals and Energy