Governments that already have a Section 125 plan in place and offer personal health care or dependent care spending accounts to employees need to make sure they are promoting the benefit and educating employees about how to take full advantage of this resource.
What does DCSA stand for?
DCSA stands for Dependent Care Spending Account
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCSA
We have 63 other meanings of DCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Defence Communications Services Agency (UK)
- Defence Secondary Care Agency
- Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (US DoD)
- Delta Catalytic Saudi Arabia Ltd.
- Denton County Sports Association, Inc. (Denton, TX, USA)
- Denver Center for Sports and Academics (Denver, CO)
- Department of Civil Service Administration
- Department of Computer Science and Applications
- DePaul Community Service Association
- Dependable Computing for Safety Critical Applications
- Deployable Communications-Computer Systems Architecture
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Automation (US DoD)
- Desoto County Soccer Association
- Desoxycorticosterone Acetate
- Destilador Colector Solar Acumulador
- deutsche Counter-Strike Allianz
- Development Consultants of South Africa
- Differential Current Sense Amplifier
- Diploma in Computer Science and Applications
- Direct Care Staff Adjustment
Samples in periodicals archive:
1995 percentage of Benefit respondents offering Dependent care spending accounts 96% Resource and referral services 40% Sick or emergency child care program 13% Child care centers 10% Employer-arranged discounts with local child care providers 5% Before- and after-school care (either on-site or community) 4% School holiday program 2% Voucher program 2% Financial support of outside child care facilities 2% Other (direct subsidies, reimbursement for overnight-overtime) 4% (*) Total percentages exceed 100% because some employers offer multiple programs.