40, the company was recognized for its flexible work schedules, fitness classes, and dependent care reimbursement accounts, which allow employees to set aside pre-tax dollars for eldercare.
What does DCRA stand for?
DCRA stands for Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCRA
We have 19 other meanings of DCRA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Capture Rate (economics)
- Dynamically Controlled Routing (Sprint)
- District of Columbia Ramblers Motorcycle Club
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers (Radiodiagnosis) (UK)
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers (Radiotherapy) (UK)
- Down Syndrome Critical Region (Down syndrome gene identification)
- Syndrome Chromosome Region 1
- Dane County Regional Airport (Madison, WI)
- Department of Community and Regional Affairs
- Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs
- Division of Community and Regional Affairs (Alaska)
- Dominion of Canada Rifle Association
- Down syndrome Critical Region gene A
- Downtown Community Redevelopment Area
- Droits des Citoyens dans Leurs Relations avec les Administrations (French: Rights of Citizens in their Relations with the Administrations)
- Dunboyne Combined Residents Association
- Dynamic Communications Resource Allocation
- Delaware Community Reinvestment Action Council
- Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs (Ireland)
- Data Centric Risk Assessment Methodology
Samples in periodicals archive:
This would extend the time for an employee to incur an expense and have the expense qualify under a medical or dependent care reimbursement account.
They could also buy or sell up to 5 vacation days, receive cash in lieu of benefits, and deposit money into health and dependent care reimbursement accounts.
New dependent care reimbursement accounts allwing employees to deposit up to $5,000 a year, free from Federal income and Social Security taxes.