In the past, I'd have to send new contracts and sales representatives from department to department," De Stefano says.
What does D2D stand for?
D2D stands for Department to Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D2D
We have 29 other meanings of D2D in our Acronym Attic
- Dedicated to Compliance (Houston, TX software company)
- Delivery to Customer
- Diablo 2 Classic (gaming)
- Digital Data Cassette
- Direct to Consumer
- Data to Decision (program)
- Data to Desktop
- Database to Database
- Day to Day
- Dealer to Dealer
- Design to Delivery (various organizations)
- Device-to-Device (communications)
- Digital-to-Digital (converter)
- Direct to Data (ParkerVision, Inc.)
- Direct to Disk (recording technology)
- Discovery to Delivery (various meanings)
- Disk-To-Disk (backup technology/strategy)
- District-to-District (education)
- Division to Division
- Dollars to Doughnuts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once entered into a single database, resident data can be passed from department to department, providing a seamless record of the following typical assisted living services.