This article highlights three ongoing key initiatives: sustainment force structure proposals, the rewrite of Department of the Army Pamphlet (DA PAM) 600-3, and the Global Logistics Concept effort.
What does DA-PAM stand for?
DA-PAM stands for Department of the Army Pamphlet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Drug Addicts and Alcoholics
- Data Acquisition and Distribution (NASA)
- Data Analysis and Evaluation
- Director of Administration and Management (DoD)
- Department of the Army Automatic air Load Planning System
- Department of Agriculture Agribusiness and Marketing Assistance Service (Philippines)
- Department of Agriculture - Bureau of Agricultural Research (Philippines)
- Dopamine Conjugated with Bovine Serum Albumin (immunogen)
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (India)
- Data Aided Least Mean Squares (algorithm)
- Data-Aided Recursive Least Squares (algorithm)
- Demand Assigned-Time Division Multiple Access
- Department of the Army Logistical Center
- Density Altitude/Pressure Altitude
- Demand Assigned/Time Division Multiple Access
- Distal Arthrogryposis, Type 1
- Developmental Assistant 2 (New York)
- Distal Arthrogryposis, Type 2A
- Distal Arthrogryposis, Type 2B
- Divisional Army Airspace Command and Control Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recommendations follow Chapter 14 of Department of the Army Pamphlet 600-3, Commissioned Officer Professional Development and Career Management.
On 14 October 2005, new Army Warrant Officer Definitions were published in Department of the Army Pamphlet 600-3.
Another example is Department of the Army Pamphlet (DA PAM) 50-6, a manual used for civil relief operations.
The most extensive of these Benchbooks is Department of the Army Pamphlet 27-9-1, Military Judges' Benchbook for Trial of Enemy Prisoners of War (EPW Benchbook).
Department of the Army Pamphlet 600-3, Officer Professional Development and Utilization.
Since career progression predominantly occurs in an operational environment, a formal decentralized program similar to the key developmental management of field-grade officers as outlined in Department of the Army Pamphlet 600-3, Commissioned Officer Professional Development and Career Management, is needed.
Promotion Board Guidance Beginning with fiscal year 2012, enlisted centralized selection board members will use the updated Department of the Army Pamphlet 600-25, U.