This award is presented by the Department of the Air Force to a credit union that provides exceptional services to an Air Force base community.
What does DAF stand for?
DAF stands for Department of the Air Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAF
We have 140 other meanings of DAF in our Acronym Attic
- Decay Accelerating Factor
- Decay-Accelerating Factor for Complement
- Decode and Forward
- Defence Architecture Framework (Australian military)
- Delayed Auditory Feedback
- Delivered At Frontier (shipping)
- Demographic Adjustment Factor
- Denver Animal Foundation (Denver, Colorado)
- Departamento de Assistência Farmacêutica e Insumos Estratégicos (Brasil)
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Departure Airfield
- Desert Air Force
- Design Amplification Factor
- Destination Address Field
- Destination Address Filter(ing)
- Deutsch Als Fremdsprache (German: German as a Foreign Language)
- Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft (German American Friendship)
- Deutsche Arbeitsfront (German Labour Front)
- Development Assistance Framework (UN)
- Device Assembly Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
B-400830 February 3, 2009 Computer Cite (CCITE), of San Ramon, California, protests the award of a contract to SIKU Construction, LLC, of Anchorage, Alaska, by the Department of the Air Force under request for proposals (RFP) No.
Mizrahi, operations research analyst, OSD/Program Analysis and Evaluation; Victor Ferlise, deputy to the commanding general for operations and support, Department of the Army; Charles Gallaher, director, Joint Warfare Applications Department, Deparment of the Navy; Bhakta Rath, associate director of research, Naval Research Laboratory, Department of the Navy; and Lawrence Fielding, technical director, Aeronautical Systems Center, Department of the Air Force.
The opinions and assertions here are the private views of the author and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Air Force or the Department of Defense.
3 January 21, 2009 Gary Johnson, Designated Employee Agent (DEA),1 American Federation of Government Employees, protests various aspects of the public-private competition conducted by the Department of the Air Force to perform civil engineering base operating services at Sheppard Air Force, Texas, pursuant to Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-76.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In this role, he is responsible for the affairs of the Department of the Air Force, including organizing, training, equipping, and providing for the welfare of its nearly 370,000 men and women on active duty, 180,000 members of the Air National Guard and the Air Force Reserve, and 160,000 civilians and their families.