com; University of Florida Department of Wildlife Ecology, (352)846-0643, www.
What does DOWE stand for?
DOWE stands for Department of Wildlife Ecology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DOWE in our Acronym Attic
- Decline of Western Civilization (documentary film)
- Del Oro Water Company (est. 1963; California)
- Department of Wildlife Conservation (various governments)
- Derkin One World Computers (UK)
- Diamond Oaks Worship Center (Fort Worth, TX)
- Division of Workers' Compensation (various states)
- Double Oak Women's Club (Texas)
- Drug Offender Work Camp
- Defendant/Offender Workforce Development
- Daily Outpatient Workload Detailed Report
- Dutch Offshore Wind Energy Convertor Project (Energy Research Centre of the Netherlands)
- Data Operations Working Group
- Deployment Operations Working Group
- Dogs of War Gaming (gaming clan)
- Dragons of Winter Night (novel by Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman)
- Downy Woodpecker
- Department of Work and Pensions (UK)
- Depth of Wire Penetration
- Degree of Weapon Readiness (Australian Department of Defence)
- Department of Water Resources (Orissa, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joly, Department of Wildlife Ecology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 218 Russell Labs, Madison, WI 53706, USA; fax: (608)270-2415; email: dojoly@wisc.
Brian Heywood University of Wiscosin, Department of Wildlife Ecology, 215 Russell Laboratory, 1630 Linden Drive, Madison WI 53706 Nancy E.
I first met Eric at the University of Wisconsin in 1993, when we were both graduate students in the Department of Wildlife Ecology.
95 (hardcover), with profits going to the University of Wisconsin-Madison's Department of Wildlife Ecology.
in the Department of Wildlife Ecology, University of Wisconsin, Madison (1968), studying predation on ducks at Delta Marsh, Manitoba.