Kazemi, Davoud Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Tabriz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tabriz, Iran.
What does DVCS stand for?
DVCS stands for Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences (University of the Philippines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVCS
We have 6 other meanings of DVCS in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic VPN Configuration Protocol
- Domestic Violence Civil Protection Order (court petition)
- Digital Video Cassette Professional (Panasonic)
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research (various universities)
- Digital Video Cassette Recorder
- Driver Vehicle Condition Report
- Data Voice Call Recording and Acquisition Unit (wiretapping device)
- Delaware Valley Community Reinvestment Fund (Philadelphia, PA)
- Data Validation and Certification Server Protocols
- Data/Voice Communications System
- Desktop Videoconferencing System
- Deutscher Verband Chartered Surveyors (German surveying association)
- Digital Video Compression System
- Distributed Version Control System
- Deer Valley Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ)
- D-Von Dudley (wrestler)
- DC Video Deluxe (skateboarding)
- Death Valley Days (TV show)
- Death Valley Driver (pro wrestling)
- Definitie Van Dopeheid (Dutch: Definition of Permissible Dope)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking from Iowa State University -where he is associate professor of surgery in the department of veterinary clinical sciences -Dr Conzemius said last night: ``It worked out very fortunately for the owners that I was able to fly to England to operate on their pet,as the vast majority travel here.