Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, and on the Board of Counsel for the Dorn Veterans Affairs Research Institute of the William Jennings Bryan Dorn Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Columbia, S.
What does DVAMC stand for?
DVAMC stands for Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center (US VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DVAMC
We have 2 other meanings of DVAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Desert View Animal Hospital (Phoenix, AZ)
- Découpes et Ventes d'Aciers Inoxydables (French metallurgy firm)
- Deutscher Verband der Aromenindustrie (German: German Association of the Flavor Industry)
- Data Links Vulnerability Analysis
- Demonstration Validation
- Digital Video Arts, Ltd. (Fort Washington, PA)
- Deutsche Vorsorge Asset Management (German: German Pension Asset Management)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Dallas Veterans' Administration Medical Center (Dallas, TX)
- Denver Veterans' Affairs Medical Center (Colorado)
- Durham Veterans' Affairs Medical Center (Durham, NC; aka Durham Veterans' Administration Medical Center)
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (Dallas, TX)
- Desert Valley Auto Parts (Casa Grande, AZ)
- Domestic Violence Assistance Program (various locations)
- Daily Value at Risk (market risk management)
- Deer-Vehicle Accident Research (Iowa State University)
- Direct Video Assisted Redressal (Jasmine Wireless Inc)
- Delaware Valley Association of Rail Passengers
- Distance Vector Anycast Routing Protocol
- Doppler Velocity Altimeter Radar Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
 Department of Veterans Affairs Pathologyand LaboratoryMedicine Service Robley Rex Medical Center Louisville, KY  Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine University of Louisville Louisville, KY * Address correspondence to the author at: Laboratory Service Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center 800 Zorn Ave.
In a large retrospective cohort study of more than 300,000 patients at Department of Veterans Affairs medical centers across the country, the prevalence of cirrhosis and hepatic decompensation doubled--and that of hepatocellular carcinoma grew 19-fold--from 1996 to 2006.
Nearly 100 AW2 advocates--who provide personal support to Soldiers who have received or are expected to receive a disability rating of 30 percent or more--are located across the country at military installations and Department of Veterans Affairs medical centers.
Pearson, 82, of Holden, died peacefully on Memorial Day in the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL after an illness.
s Department of Medicine and of the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Saint Louis) plan for this volume to serve patients considering whether to have a prosthetic device implanted and doctors not involved in with prostheses but still required to provide advice to their patients on such devices.
Blaser * ([dagger]) * New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA; and ([dagger]) New York Harbor Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, New York, NY, USA (1) New Animal Drug Application References (1.