Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, National Security Advisor and Vice Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council, Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC), today announced that the Department of Transport (DoT), will be the official transport sponsor of the Abu Dhabi Air Expo 2013.
What does DOT stand for?
DOT stands for Department of Transport
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOT
We have 201 other meanings of DOT in our Acronym Attic
- Days of Treatment
- Dedicated Offshore Team
- Deed of Trust
- Deep Ocean Technology/Transponder
- Défense Opérationnelle du Territoire (French: Operational Territorial Defense)
- Delivered on Time
- Department Of Telecommunications
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Tourism
- Department of Trade
- Department Of Transportation
- Deployment Operations Team
- Description of Test (careers)
- Design on Textile
- Designated Order Turnaround (NYSE trading method)
- Designating Optical Tracker
- Dicapo Opera Theatre (New York, NY)
- Dictionary Of Occupational Titles
- Diffuse Optical Tomography
- Digital Oligonucleotide Tiling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The Department of Transport (DoT) in Abu Dhabi, on Tuesday announced the parking service fee can be paid through the credit cards, such as "Visa and MasterCard" in more than 2, 000 parking metres.
When it comes to justifying the horrific expense of building the High Speed 2 rail line the same Department of Transport applies a 'saving' of PS37/hour per passenger on quicker journey times.
Ownership of the vehicles can now be traced under a new arrangement between the Department of Transport and Northern authorities.
The vehicles are being custom built and will be introduced following a grant from the Department of Transport.
Summary: The Department of Transport in Abu Dhabi (DoT) today announced the invitation of qualified local and international consulting firms to submit their bids to conduct a detailed study of the Tram project in Abu Dhabi, one of the future transportation projects in the Emirate.
Byline: Abu Dhabi The Department of Transport in Abu Dhabi (DoT) announced its masterplan for public bus transport in Al Ain at the newly opened city centre bus station.
The Department of Transport establishes appropriate standards, but it should ensure that all stations are accessible.