Altaf Hussain Talpur Associate Professor Department of Surgery has been declared successful as the representative of Associate Professors, Dr.
What does DOS stand for?
DOS stands for Department of Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOS
We have 261 other meanings of DOS in our Acronym Attic
- Denial Of Service (attack)
- Denied Originating Service
- Densité d'Occupation des Sols (French: Density Land Use; France and Canada)
- Density of States
- Denver Orchid Society
- Department of Sanitation (New York City)
- Department of Shipping (various locations)
- Department of Space (India)
- Department Of State (United States)
- Department of Statistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
To the Editor: The Department of Surgery at the Nelson R Mandela School of Medicine is proud of its 100% pass rate in the October 2008 Colleges of Medicine of South Africa examinations held in Durban.
Prior to assuming his current position, he served as urology section chief in the department of surgery and surgical service line assistant medical director at Franklin Square.
Only those serious about improving their life need apply, said Appannagari Gnanadev, chairman of the Department of Surgery at the medical center.