4 per cent during the first quarter of this year, compared with the same period of 2012, according to figures from the Department of Statistics (DoS).
What does DOS stand for?
DOS stands for Department of Statistics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOS
We have 261 other meanings of DOS in our Acronym Attic
- Demokratska Opozicija Srbije (Democratic Opposition of Serbia; Coalition of Democratic Political Serbian Parties)
- Denial Of Service (attack)
- Denied Originating Service
- Densité d'Occupation des Sols (French: Density Land Use; France and Canada)
- Density of States
- Denver Orchid Society
- Department of Sanitation (New York City)
- Department of Shipping (various locations)
- Department of Space (India)
- Department Of State (United States)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was disclosed in a monthly report for January 2013 on the Kingdom's non-oil exports and imports issued by the General Department of Statistics and Information.
The figures, released by the general department of statistics, said diesel imports surged by 80 percent to USD 1.
94 per cent on year in the first quarter, data from the Central Department of Statistics and Information showed on Wednesday, slowing slightly after the inflation adjusted measure grew 6.
33% and terminating the three consecutive months of declines, according to statistics compiled by the Department of Statistics under the Ministry of Economic Affairs, which attributes the turnaround to the 22.
5 per cent, a Jordanian Department of Statistics figures showed.
55 billion, according to Department of Statistics figures.