Ruscello is professor in the Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology at West Virginia University.
What does SPAD stand for?
SPAD stands for Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPAD
We have 38 other meanings of SPAD in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructures (Italy)
- Signal Processing and Coding Laboratory (University of Arizona)
- South Pacific Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies
- Strategy for Poverty Alleviation Coordinating Office (Gambia)
- Space Command
- Spare Part and Component Company LLC
- Space Control
- State Parks and Cultural Resources (Wyoming)
- Single-Photon-Added Coherent State (physics)
- Stevens Point Area Catholic Schools
- Scratch Pad Memory
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Duluth, MN)
- Service Platform Application Development (Sprint)
- Signal Passed At Danger
- Signaling Pathway Database
- Simple Plastic Airplane Design (radio control aircraft hobby)
- Single Pass Albumin Dialysis
- Single Photon Avalanche Diode
- Soil and Plant Analyzer Development (Japan)
- Solid Phase Analytical Derivatization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sparks is affiliated with the Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology at Western Michigan University.