Despite constraints, the minister said, enhanced allocation of ` 6,275 crores to the ministry of science and technology, ` 5,615 crore to the department of space and ` 5,880 crore to the department of atomic energy has been made.
What does DOS stand for?
DOS stands for Department of Space (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOS
We have 261 other meanings of DOS in our Acronym Attic
- Dementia Observation System (psychology)
- Democratic Opposition of Serbia
- Demokratska Opozicija Srbije (Democratic Opposition of Serbia; Coalition of Democratic Political Serbian Parties)
- Denial Of Service (attack)
- Denied Originating Service
- Densité d'Occupation des Sols (French: Density Land Use; France and Canada)
- Density of States
- Denver Orchid Society
- Department of Sanitation (New York City)
- Department of Shipping (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Space issued the diktat in the wake of findings by a government-appointed committee that the deal was heavily skewed in favour of Devas Multimedia Pvt Ltd and the national exchequer had incurred heavy loss from it.
The first committee, the entire report has been put on the website, department of space website, as far as the second report is concerned Pratyush Sinha report is concerned, the conclusion part has been put on the website, the document which are to be given in the public domain that have been done by the government," said Narayanswamy.
pageid=1 Sep 19-21 The NASA History Division and the Department of Space History at the National Air & Space Museum will co-host a conference on "The Societal Impact of Space Exploration.
Hardersen * PLANSFORA 1-METER-CLASS PROFESSIONAL ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY FOR THE STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA Department of Space Studies, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
Lia Gartner, director of the CUNY's Department of Space Planning & Capital Budget.
My internship was spent working at the Southwest Research Institute's Department of Space Studies.