501 63-054-4739327 Attn: Lyn Palmiano Santy, General Manager Agency : Department Of Social Welfare And Development - Region V Contact Name: Edlyn Millano Bangate country :Philippines 2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
What does DOSW stand for?
DOSW stands for Department of Social Welfare (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOSW
- Domain-Specific Approaches to Software Test Automation
- Data, Operations, Scientific and Technical Advisory Group
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Science, Technology and Environment (various locations)
- Department of State for Trade, Industry and Employment (Gambia)
- Direction Opérationnelle des Services Techniques et Logistiques (French: Operating Division of Technical Services and Logistics)
- Department Of State Telecommunications Network
- Daily Operational Summary Update
- Daily Operations Summary (Sprint)
- Deep Oceanographic Survey Vehicle
- Department on the Status of Women (San Francisco, California)
- Diffusion Ordered Spectroscopy (NMR technique)
- Diocese of Shrewsbury Youth (UK)
- De Overzeese Sociale Zekerheid (Dutch: The Service for Overseas Social Security)
- Damage Over Time (gaming)
- Date of Termination
- Date of Theft
- Date of Transplanting
- Days of Thunder
- Days of Treatment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since she took over at the Department of Social Welfare two years ago all she's done is cut, cut, cut.
PhilHealth) ; upgrading of community-based health services by the Department of Health (DOH); provision of college scholarships and technical and vocational training by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA); educational assistance to "madaris" (Islamic schools) and private schools by the Department of Education (DepEd); needs assessment of selected Bangsamoro communities; Cash- for -Work Program through the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD); among others.
Last year, the Department of Social Welfare contributed to the release of 30 inmates and at least seven in 2010, while the charity organisation Dar Al Bar Society donated Dh3.
She said the NDRRMC and the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) have not yet specified the types of donations needed.
Gajapati (Odisha), Aug 1( ANI ): Acting on reports about the growth of unregistered shelter homes for children with inadequate infrastructure, authorities from the Department of Social Welfare and other officials are taking remedial measures.
Donations can be sent to the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC), Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) or Philippine Red Cross (PRC).
Judge Moran added: "I can only describe this as an act of extraordinary fraud on the Department of Social Welfare and on the citizens of the State.