Attas confirmed that the department of shipping had hoped an attempt to remove the vessel from the rocks when the seas were 'favourable' could have been made place in October or November last year.
What does DOS stand for?
DOS stands for Department of Shipping (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOS
We have 261 other meanings of DOS in our Acronym Attic
- Degree of Superiority (algorithm comparison)
- Dementia Observation System (psychology)
- Democratic Opposition of Serbia
- Demokratska Opozicija Srbije (Democratic Opposition of Serbia; Coalition of Democratic Political Serbian Parties)
- Denial Of Service (attack)
- Denied Originating Service
- Densité d'Occupation des Sols (French: Density Land Use; France and Canada)
- Density of States
- Denver Orchid Society
- Department of Sanitation (New York City)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conceived by the Department of Shipping, NMDP was launched by the government in March 2006.
Son is currently enrolled at the Korean Maritime University, where he is studying for a doctorate in the school's Department of Shipping Management.