Some APNS had challenges in administrative support from the Department of Regulatory Agencies.
What does DORA stand for?
DORA stands for Department of Regulatory Agencies (Colorado)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DORA
We have 15 other meanings of DORA in our Acronym Attic
- Dual-Offset Reflector
- Due Upon Receipt
- Due-Out Release
- Duration of Response (clinical observation)
- Duty Officer's Report
- Direct Oxide Reduction/Electro-Refining
- Dallas Office Rapid Adjustment
- Data Optimized Revision A
- Defence Of the Realm Act
- Definition Of Operations Report Analysis
- Development Organization for the Revival of Afghanistan
- Digital Online Research Assistant
- Digital Operating Room Assistant (hospitals)
- Directory Of Rare Analyses
- Discover, Offer, Request, Acknowledge (Internet protocol assignment)
- District Office Research and Analysis
- Division of Revenue Act (South Africa)
- Dynamic Online Routing Algorithm
- San Francisco Declaration on Research Assessment (American Society for Cell Biology; San Francisco, CA)
- Training Device Operational Readiness Assessment Capability (marksmanship)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 21 September 2011 The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies has announced that it has named a commissioner for banking and securities.
Colorado's Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA), Board of Nursing once required CNE for license renewal.
Offices within the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies review proposed rules to protect small businesses from potentially onerous new regulations and perform sunset reviews to evaluate the necessity of existing programs.