The students were able to draft cooperation packages and exchange ideas," Miki Malul of the university's Department of Public Policy and Administration, who moderated the conference, told The Media Line.
What does DPP stand for?
DPP stands for Department of Public Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPP
We have 195 other meanings of DPP in our Acronym Attic
- Demand Penetration Point (logistics)
- Democratic Peace Proposition
- Democratic People's Party (South Korea)
- Democratic Progressive Party (Taiwan)
- Dendroctone du Pin Ponderosa (French: Mountain Pine Beetle)
- Dentin Phosphoprotein
- Denver Pet Partners (Denver, CO)
- Department of Planning and Permitting
- Department of Plant Protection (Pakistan)
- Department of Professional Practice
- Department of Public Prosecutions
- Department Policy & Procedure
- Deployment Prescription Program (US DoD)
- Deprogram Program (Israli music website)
- Deputy Public Prosecutor (various locations)
- Designated Priority Program (New York)
- Detailed Production Planning
- Detailed Project Program
- Determinantal Point Processes (statistics)
- Détermination du Projet Professionnel (French: Determination of the Professional Project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TIM BRENNAN Department of Public Policy University of Maryland, Baltimore County
95 Hardcover HT241 Kahn, an urban and environmental economist and professor at UCLA's Institute of the Environment, Department of Economics, and Department of Public Policy, looks at the upside of global warming and predicts how specific cities in developed and developing countries will be affected by and adapt to climate change.
He is stepping down from the position next month to return to teaching and writing as a distinguished fellow in the department of public policy and international affairs at AUB.
Assistance in the project came from the University of Connecticut's nationally and internationally recognized Department of Public Policy.
The institute, in conjunction with the University of Connecticut's department of public policy, surveyed at random 14,000 students at 50 elite and midrange colleges and universities.
edu) is chair of the Department of Public Policy at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia.