Schatzberg is professor and chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine.
What does DOP stand for?
DOP stands for Department of Psychiatry (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOP
We have 160 other meanings of DOP in our Acronym Attic
- Declaration of Performance (Construction Products Regulation; EU)
- Declaration of Principles
- Decoy Operating Program
- Degree of Parallelism (database management systems)
- Degree of Polarization (fiber optics)
- Degree of Protection (target analysis and terminal ballistics)
- Delineation of Privileges (health care)
- Denominazione d'Origine Protetta (Italian: Protected Designation of Origin)
- Department of Personnel
- Department of Posts (Ministry of Communications, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
professor and chairman of the Wake Forest University Department of Psychiatry and director of Partners in Caregiving, there are approximately 4,000 adult day centers nationwide.
Harlem Hospital MDs use literature as a vehicle for studying psychiatry On a recent Friday morning, in the seventh floor conference room of Harlem Hospital's Department of Psychiatry, Dr.
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science University of Washington School of Medicine Seattle, Washington
[2,3] The consultation-liaison psychiatrist is generally a full-time, hospital-based professional who interfaces between the department of psychiatry and other hospital departments and should report to either the hospital vice president of clinical affairs or the chairman of the department of psychiatry.