It will focus on the Boards' highest priority convergence projects targeting completion by June 30, 2011, including: - Accounting for Financial Instruments - Revenue Recognition - Leases - Insurance Contracts - Up-to-the minute regulatory changes About Michael Kraehnke Michael is a Partner in the Department of Professional Practice (DPP)-Audit with KPMG.
What does DPP stand for?
DPP stands for Department of Professional Practice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPP
We have 195 other meanings of DPP in our Acronym Attic
- Delivery Planning Package
- Demand Penetration Point (logistics)
- Democratic Peace Proposition
- Democratic People's Party (South Korea)
- Democratic Progressive Party (Taiwan)
- Dendroctone du Pin Ponderosa (French: Mountain Pine Beetle)
- Dentin Phosphoprotein
- Denver Pet Partners (Denver, CO)
- Department of Planning and Permitting
- Department of Plant Protection (Pakistan)
- Department of Public Policy
- Department of Public Prosecutions
- Department Policy & Procedure
- Deployment Prescription Program (US DoD)
- Deprogram Program (Israli music website)
- Deputy Public Prosecutor (various locations)
- Designated Priority Program (New York)
- Detailed Production Planning
- Detailed Project Program
- Determinantal Point Processes (statistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During his 25 years with the firm, he served as a partner in KPMG's Department of Professional Practice and as an engagement partner and SEC reviewing partner on a number of international Fortune 1,000 clients.
Kraehnke, Partner, Department of Professional Practice, KPMG LLP For an updated list of the faculty panel, please visit: http://www.
Scott Blackley, senior managers in KPMG LLP's department of professional practice in New York, and David A.
Since 1992, Trott has headed up the Accounting Group in KPMG's Executive Office Department of Professional Practice.