22 ( ANI ): Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications and IT, in association with Department of Personnel and Training today launched Electronic Indian Postal Order (eIPO) to enable Indian citizens abroad to pay RTI fee online.
What does DOP stand for?
DOP stands for Department of Posts (Ministry of Communications, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOP
We have 160 other meanings of DOP in our Acronym Attic
- Declaration of Peace
- Declaration of Performance (Construction Products Regulation; EU)
- Declaration of Principles
- Decoy Operating Program
- Degree of Parallelism (database management systems)
- Degree of Polarization (fiber optics)
- Degree of Protection (target analysis and terminal ballistics)
- Delineation of Privileges (health care)
- Denominazione d'Origine Protetta (Italian: Protected Designation of Origin)
- Department of Personnel
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 21 March 2013 The department of posts in India is to implement core banking solutions soon in Chandigarh.
12 Kyodo Vietnamese Prime Minister Phan Van Khai has instructed the General Department of Posts to cut charges for international telephone calls by 10-15%, official media reported Tuesday.
New Delhi, July 27 ( ANI ): Union Minister of State for Communications and Information Technology has directed the Department of Posts to make special arrangements for timely delivery of rakhis by the post offices in the country.
Currently, the Indian Department of Posts operates seven small savings schemes through a network of post offices.
Srinagar, May 31 (ANI): Department of Posts planned to open a floating post office on the Dal Lake in Srinagar to enhance tourists' influx in the Valley.