Prime Minister Manmohan Singh gave his consent to the draft of the Lokpal bill that was prepared by the Department of Personnel and Training in association with the Law Ministry.
What does DOP stand for?
DOP stands for Department of Personnel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOP
We have 160 other meanings of DOP in our Acronym Attic
- Day One Purchase
- Declaration of Peace
- Declaration of Performance (Construction Products Regulation; EU)
- Declaration of Principles
- Decoy Operating Program
- Degree of Parallelism (database management systems)
- Degree of Polarization (fiber optics)
- Degree of Protection (target analysis and terminal ballistics)
- Delineation of Privileges (health care)
- Denominazione d'Origine Protetta (Italian: Protected Designation of Origin)
- Department of Posts (Ministry of Communications, India)
- Department of Psychiatry (various organizations)
- Department Operating Procedure
- Depot Overhaul Plan
- Depth Of Penetration
- Depth of Plane
- Designated Overhaul Point (rework facility)
- Desktop Operating Procedure
- Desktop Optimisation Pack (Microsoft)
- Destruction of Property (crime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The home minister is understood to have shifted the blame on the officials in the PMO and the department of personnel and training ( DoPT).
TROY EID, executive director of the Colorado Department of Personnel & Administration, was named Government Advocate of the Year.
There's been a sharp increase in healthcare costs, particularly in Pueblo County, due to the demographics of the employees," said Paul Farley, deputy executive director for Colorado's Department of Personnel and General Services.