The newly structured curricula and delivery methodology, now called the Army Nursing Leader Academy, is provided by the Department of Nursing Science at the AMEDD Center & School.
What does DNSC stand for?
DNSC stands for Department of Nursing Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNSC
We have 13 other meanings of DNSC in our Acronym Attic
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd (Maharashtra, India)
- Double Neutron Star Binary (astronomy)
- Dietary and Nutrition Survey of British Adults
- DNS-Based Black List
- DNS-Based Blocking List
- Domain Name Server Blackhole List
- Da Nang Securities Company (Vietnam)
- Danish National Space Center
- Davao del Norte State College (Philippines)
- Defense National Stockpile Center
- Dish Network Service Corp. (various locations)
- Doctor of Nursing Science
- Durango Nordic Ski Club (Colorado)
- Den Norske Skolen Costa Blanca (Norwegian: The Norwegian School Costa Blanca; Spain)
- Department of Neighborhood Services and Community Development (Chattanooga; TN)
- Death Notification and Survivor Care Program
- Director Naval Ship Design
- Do Not Steal Data (essay)
- Defence National Storage and Distribution Centre (Sydney, Australia)
- Defense Navigation Satellite Development Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The department of nursing sciences at the University of Fort Hare will bring in new doctoral and research Master's programmes, enhance current staff capacity and boost the number of students enrolled in postgraduate studies.
Another collaborative initiative between the AN CSBPO, AN Personnel Proponent Officer, MEDCOM Chief Nurse, Regional Nurse Executives, and the AMEDDC&S Department of Nursing Science has been the examination of the authorized AN generating force structure by AOC and grade to determine if the current force structure meets the mission requirements of today and tomorrow.