What does DNRW stand for?
DNRW stands for Department of Natural Resources and Water (Queensland, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DNRW in our Acronym Attic
- Did Not Receive Questionnaire
- Day/Night Range Sight
- Domain Name Registry System
- Doro Noise Reduction System (Doro; various locations)
- Dartmouth Natural Resources Trust (Massachusetts)
- Digital Noise Riding Threshold
- Dutch National Racing Team (Netherlands)
- Did Not Read the Farking Article (Fark.com)
- Dime Novel Round-Up (magazine)
- Deutsch-Niederländische Rechtsanwaltsvereinigung (German: German-Dutch Bar Association)