In the early 1950s Adrian Day, then an intense, passionate young man, joined the Western Australian Department of Native Affairs as a cadet patrol officer.
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Department of Native Affairs (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Datanetwork Associates (Software)
- De Nieuw Amsterdam (theater group)
- Defense Nuclear Agency
- Definitely Not Attractive
- Delaware Nurses Association
- Delayed Neutron Activation
- Delivery Network Accelerator (BitTorrent)
- Delta Nu Alpha
- Denver Newspaper Agency (Denver, CO)
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Department(al) Network Administrator
- Dépense Non Admise (French: Non-Deductible Expense)
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Dernière Nouvelles d'Alsace (French newspaper)
- Dernières Nouvelles d'Algérie (French: Latest News from Algeria)
- Designated National Authority
- Designated Naval Aviator (US Navy)
- Det Norske Arbeiderparti (Norwegian Labour Party)
- Detroit News Agency
- Deutscher Normenausschuss (German Committee of Standards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A bill was drafted in early 1941 without consultation with the Department of Health, Department of Native Affairs or local authorities (Director of Housing Construction 1941).
42) Chiefs were well-aware of what was going in within the Department of Native Affairs.