Brigadier Pilot Ahmed Mohammed Thani, Director of the General Department of Airport Security, and Brigadier Talal Balhoal, Director of the General Department of National Security, have been promoted to the rank of Major-General, while Colonel Dr Khaled Ali has been promoted to the rank of a Brigadier.
What does DONS stand for?
DONS stands for Department of National Security
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DONS
We have 1 other meaning of DONS in our Acronym Attic
- Department Of Navy Office Automation & Communications System
- Department Of the Navy Office Automation & Communication System
- Data Onderwijskundig Nederland Online Research (Dutch: Netherlands Educational Research Data Online)
- Directory of Netherlands Online Resources
- Department Of the Navy Program Information Center
- Department Of the Navy Program Objectives Memoranda
- Department of the Navy Planning & Programming Guidance
- Department of Natural Resources (usually seen as DNR)
- Department of Natural Resources and Environment
- Dangerous Offender Notification System (Nevada)
- Director of Nursing Services (various locations)
- Day Of No Scheduled Activities
- Defenders of Native Title (Victoria, Australia)
- Detroit Organizational Needs in Treatment (Michigan)
- Disturb Opponents' NoTrump (Bridge game)
- Disturbing Opponents' No Trump
- Double Openers No-Trump (bridge bidding system)
- Drive Only Never Text or Talk (advocacy)
- Direct Observation of the Nu Tau
- Democrats of Napa Valley
Samples in periodicals archive:
said Robert Springborg, a professor in the department of national security affairs at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, Calif.
The cornerstone of SIGS is the Department of National Security Affairs (NSA), a leading program of theoretical and applied advanced strategic study recognized by policy makers and researchers throughout the world.
Senior Foreign Service Officer in the US Department of State and Professor of International Relations in the Department of National Security Studies, US Army War College.
Most CCMR programs, whether conducted in residence or abroad, are led by faculty members at NPS, and for team members draw upon the tenured and tenure-track faculty in the Department of National Security Affairs, Defense Resources Management Institute, and the Graduate School of Business and Public Policy.