What does DNBT stand for?
DNBT stands for Department of NanoBiotechnology (Austria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Document Numérique Basse-Normandie (French: Lower Normandy Digital Document; association)
- Dacorum Narrow Boat Project (UK)
- Di-N-Butyl Phthalate
- Departure from Nucleate Boiling Ratio
- Division of Neuroscience and Behavioral Research (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- Deadly Nightshade Botanical Society (band)
- Department of Non-Banking Supervision (Reserve Bank of India)
- DiNitroBenzene Sulfonic Acid
- DISH (Digital Information Sky Highway) Network Business Solutions (EchoStar Communications Corp.)
- Distributed Node B Solution
- Do Not Bring Your Own Booze
- Dai Nippon Construction Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Dance Courses
- Danone Nations Cup (international football competition)
- Data Name Card
- Data Not Collected (healthcare reporting)
- Day-Night Capability
- Déclaration de Niveau de Compétence (French: Declaration of Skill Level)
- Declared Net Capacity (power generation)