Virginia was employed as a manager for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Mental Retardation at the Fernald School in Waltham for many years prior to her retirement.
What does DMR stand for?
DMR stands for Department of Mental Retardation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMR
We have 156 other meanings of DMR in our Acronym Attic
- Defective Material Report
- Defective Media Retention (various companies)
- Defense Management Reduction
- Defense Management Report
- Defense Management Review
- Délégué Militaire Régional (French: Military Regional Delegate)
- Dennis M Ritchie (C programming language creator)
- Dépannage Micro Reims (French computer repair company)
- Department of Marine Resources (various locations)
- Department of Materials Research (US NSF)
- Depot Maintenance Review
- Derived Market Return
- Design Maturity Review
- Design Modification Request
- Designated Marksman Rifle
- Desktop Maintenance Required
- Detailed Mission Requirements
- Determination of Mental Retardation (various locations)
- Deuteron Magnetic Resonance
- Développement, Modernisation et Recherche (French: Development, Modernization and Research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For years, Cintas has been working with Berkshire Vocational Services, the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Council, and the Massachusetts Department of Mental Retardation to provide opportunities to people with disabilities.
The pair met for several weeks with special education professionals and staffers from the Department of Mental Retardation.
She worked at the John Dempsey Regional Center for the Department of Mental Retardation in Putnam, CT.
Ritchey, Director of the Ohio Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities; the Ohio Association of County Boards of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities; Ohio Superintendents of County Boards of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities; John Pekar, Superintendent of the Fairfield County Board of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities; Randy Beach, Superintendent of the Pickaway County Board of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities; Tom Armstrong, Superintendent of the Summit County Board of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities, Mid-East Ohio Regional Council; and Dee Zeffiro-Krenisky at the Huron County Board of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities.
Agencies usually are licensed and regulated either by a state department of mental health or a state department of mental retardation.
Gaffney will be joined by JoAnn Simons, President of the National Down Syndrome Congress, and Gerry Morrissey, Commissioner of the Massachusetts Department of Mental Retardation.
Fran was a Psychologist for the Massachusetts Department of Mental Retardation from 1970-1992.