Belal said FUMC is one of the pioneer institutions where a dedicated Department of Medical Education has been created.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Department of Medical Education (Armed Forces Institute of Pathology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Deux Mois de Vacances (French: Two Month Vacation)
- Data Mining and Data Warehousing
- Design and Management of Data Warehouses
- Dakota Minnesota & Eastern (railroad)
- Data Medium Exchange (SAP interface, bank transfers)
- Data Modulation Encoder
- Decision Making Exercise
- Dell Media Experience
- Denis Mathez Entreprise (French construction company)
- Dépannage Maintenance Électricité (French: Electrical Maintenance Troubleshooting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Prasad commended HMC's Department of Medical Education for its efforts in teaching the practice at HMC, having conducted its first workshop ten years ago and regularly since then.
Mubashir Hussain, the Chairman POF announced to set up an independent department of Medical Education in the Wah Medical College with the aim to impart education skills and acquaint the teaching faculty of various medical colleges about latest research.