In a keynote address, Dr Farhan Mujahid Chak, assistant professor at Qatar University's Department of International Affairs said wishes of the Kashmiri people should be respected who have been demanding right to selfdetermination, recognised by the UN charter and international law.
What does DIA stand for?
DIA stands for Department of International Affairs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIA
We have 187 other meanings of DIA in our Acronym Attic
- Demokratikus Ifjúságért Alapítványt
- Denuncia Inizio Attività (Italy)
- Denver International Airport
- Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
- Department of Indigenous Affairs (Perth, Western Australia)
- Department of Industrial Accidents
- Department of Industry Act (Canada)
- Department of Inspections & Appeals
- Department of Intercollegiate Athletics (various schools)
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Deposit Insurance Agency (Russia)
- Desarollo Integral Auténtico (Spanish: Authentic Integral Development, Guatemala)
- Descent Into Avernus (gaming; Dungeons and Dragons)
- Design Institute of America
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Deutsche Immobilien-Akademie
- Deutsche Informatik-Akademie GmbH (Bonn, Germany)
- Deutsches Institut für Altersvorsorge
- Development in Action (UK)
- Development Interface Agreement (supplier document)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January 2012, the Executive Committee of SAMA discussed the issue and agreed to approach the South African Government via the Department of International Affairs and Co-operation to intervene in this matter, if possible.
The event is the brainchild of assistant professor Farhan Mjahid from the QU department of international affairs.
Zhang also is the coordinator of the East Asia Initiative in the University of Oregon's department of international affairs.
The meeting was attended by the director of the department of international affairs, Sheikh Fawaz Meshaal Al-Jarrah Al-Sabah.
Byline: Dalila Mahdawi Summary: Hizbullah has created a new political file for Arab relations in conjunction with its department of international affairs, and is set to formulate a new political charter, media reports said Tuesday.
Local business leaders are exploring export opportunities following the visit, which was led by Alexander Sakhov, deputy director for the Department of International Affairs and Trade in the Tyumen region of Siberia.
Dr Gunaratna, a researcher at St Andrews University's world-renowned department of international affairs, added: "The Taliban are integrated with al-Qaeda.