Moffitt's appointment to the new position in the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics will begin May 1, 2010.
What does DIA stand for?
DIA stands for Department of Intercollegiate Athletics (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIA
We have 187 other meanings of DIA in our Acronym Attic
- Democracy in Albany (website)
- Democracy in America (Alexis de Tocqueville book)
- Demokratikus Ifjúságért Alapítványt
- Denuncia Inizio Attività (Italy)
- Denver International Airport
- Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
- Department of Indigenous Affairs (Perth, Western Australia)
- Department of Industrial Accidents
- Department of Industry Act (Canada)
- Department of Inspections & Appeals
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Department of International Affairs
- Deposit Insurance Agency (Russia)
- Desarollo Integral Auténtico (Spanish: Authentic Integral Development, Guatemala)
- Descent Into Avernus (gaming; Dungeons and Dragons)
- Design Institute of America
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Deutsche Immobilien-Akademie
- Deutsche Informatik-Akademie GmbH (Bonn, Germany)
- Deutsches Institut für Altersvorsorge
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company won awards for commercials it produced for the University of Oregon Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, Sanipac, Oregon Community Credit Union, Jerry's Home Improvement Center, Avalon Village and Doctors Fine, Hoffman and Packer.