Researchers at the University of Minnesota`s Department of Integrative Biology and Physiology and the Lillehei Heart Institute were behind the breakthrough.
What does DIB stand for?
DIB stands for Department of Integrative Biology (various universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIB
We have 63 other meanings of DIB in our Acronym Attic
- Data Interface Buffer
- Davidson International Baccalaureate (Davidson, NC)
- Day in Bed
- DCGS Integration Backbone
- Dead in Bed
- Defense Industrial Base
- Defense Information Base
- Defense Institution Building (program; various organizations)
- Defense Intelligence Board
- Defense Intelligence Bureau (China and Taiwan)
- Desk Instruction Booklet
- Detector Interface Board
- Deutsche Internetbibliothek (German Internet Library)
- Device Independent Bitmap
- Device Interface Board
- Device Interface Bus
- Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines (Psychology)
- Diameter Inside Bark (logging)
- Dibrugarh, India - Chabua (Airport Code)
- Difficulty in Breathing
Samples in periodicals archive:
professor and chair of the Department of Integrative Biology and Physiology, DeWayne Townsend, D.
Benjamin (1): Department of Integrative Biology, Section of Conservation Biology (NLU), University of Basel, St.
Galvani, Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-3140, USA.
REX ALAN HANGER Museum of Paleontology and Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720
Identifying the inhibitory hormone in humans forces us to revise our understanding of the control mechanism of human reproduction," said first author Takayoshi Ubuka, a post-doctoral fellow in the UC Berkeley Department of Integrative Biology and in the Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute.