What does DIEM stand for?
DIEM stands for Department of Industrial Engineering and Management (Finland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIEM
We have 9 other meanings of DIEM in our Acronym Attic
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica Gestionale e Meccanica (Italian: Department of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Management; University of Udine; Italy)
- Dielectric Gamma Ray Log (energy production)
- iplôme Interdisciplinaire d'Etudes Européennes (French: Interdisciplinary European Studies Degree)
- Duncan Industrial Engineering Inc (Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada)
- Diplôme Interuniversitaire d'Etudes Juives (French: Inter-University Diploma in Jewish Studies)
- Defense Intelligence Estimate for Joint Planning
- Dipartimento Di Ingegneria Elettrica (Italy)
- DAASC Integrated E-Mail Logistics System
- Danish Institute of Electroacoustic Music
- Dansk Institut for Elektronisk Musik (Danish: Danish Institute of Electronic Music; est. 1987; Denmark)
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria delle Costruzioni Meccaniche, Nucleari, Aeronautiche e di Metallurgia (Italian: Mechanical Engineering Department)
- Diploma in International Event Management (academic program)
- Droit et Immigration Europe-Maghreb (French: Immigration Law and Europe-Maghreb)
- Testing a Diffusion of Innovations in Education Model (Mark K. Warford book)
- Date Initially Entered Military Service
- Distributed Intelligent Energy Management System (industrial electronics)
- Division for International and Educational Outreach (Washington)
- Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator
- Defence International Engagement Plan (Australia)
- Depository Institutions Expert Panel (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)