Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (1998a) Cultural Diversity at Work, Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs, Commonwealth of Australia, Canberra.
What does DIMA stand for?
DIMA stands for Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIMA
We have 10 other meanings of DIMA in our Acronym Attic
- Document Imaging Management system
- Domaines d'Intérêt Majeur (French: Areas of Major Interest)
- Double Interpolation Method
- Drop-In Module
- Dust Impact Monitor (astronomy)
- Dynamic Interrupt Mode
- Dynamically Inert Missile
- Diatomics-In-Molecules Method Including 3-Center Terms
- Data Information Management Architecture
- Defense Intelligence Mission Area
- Digital Imaging Marketing Association
- Digital Media Association
- Disentangling the Mainframe Application Landscape
- Dispositif d'Initiation aux Métiers en Alternance (French vocational training law)
- Drilling Individual Mobilization Augmentee (US DoD)
- Dave's Internet Marketing and Corporate Consulting
- Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Department of Information Management and Library Studies (Australia)
- Digital Integrated Multiplex Armament Management
- Defense Imagery and Mapping Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD A memorandum of understanding has been signed by Qantas and the Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs as well as the Australian Customs Service that will allow Qantas passengers to use dedicated Express lanes at selected Australian international terminals.
Australasian Correctional Management (ACM) now manages five detention facilities for the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs with a capacity of 1,390 beds; and four jail/prison facilities having a capacity of 1,933 beds.
Daon, a global provider of identity assurance software, announced today that it is supplying biometric software and services to the Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (DIMA) under a subcontract to Unisys as part of a $50 million program designed to enhance border security.
Australia's Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs Awards Viisage Contract for Authentication of E-passports; Marks Third Consecutive Contract from an Australian Agency Viisage (Nasdaq: VISG), a leading provider of advanced technology identity solutions, today announced that the Australia Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (DIMA) has selected the Viisage iA-thenticate(R) Smart Chip/RFID Electronic Document Reader to improve security in more than 25 Australian overseas locations worldwide.
Current BluePhoenix customers in the area include the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (DIMIA), AAPT, one of Australia's largest telecommunications providers, and Promina Group, a group of leading insurance and financial service companies in Australia and New Zealand.