Working with the local Department of Human Resources, they tackle small-scale projects that engage with the unpalatable, neglected margins of American society.
What does DOHR stand for?
DOHR stands for Department of Human Resources (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOHR
- Department of Health and Family Welfare (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- Department of Human Genetics
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Door of Hope International
- Dobbins/Oregon House Improvement Foundation (Yuba County, CA)
- Department of Hydrology and Meteorology (Nepal)
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (New York City)
- Department of Health and Medical Services (Dubai)
- Diploma of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Defenders of Holy Relic (Czech gaming guild)
- Director of Human Resources
- Defense Occupational Health Readiness System
- Department of Health Reporting System (Australia)
- Defense Officers Housing Society
- Del Oro High School (Loomis, CA)
- Department of Health Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Occupational Health & Safety
- Desert Oasis High School (Nevada)
- Death on the High Seas Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
a provider of electronic payment, risk management and related professional services, has been selected as the prime provider of the Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) services by the State of Alabama Department of Human Resources.
Department of Human Resources East Central Oklahoma University P.
Freeman, with the North Carolina Department of Human Resources in Raleigh, has challenged its use in veterinary practices.