In the new study, led by Carole Ober, PhD, Blum-Riese professor and chair of the Department of Human Genetics at the University of Chicago, evaluated nearly 33,000 rare or low frequency mutations in 11,000 people across ethnicities using a technique that allowed the researchers to study mutations common in one ethnicity and rare in others.
What does DOHG stand for?
DOHG stands for Department of Human Genetics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dominican Occupational Health Center (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Double Overhead Camshaft (engine valve train architecture)
- Dual Overhead Camshaft (engines)
- Department of Health Care Policy & Financing (Colorado government)
- Demonstrating Opensource Health Care Solutions (conference)
- Department of Health and Community Services (Canada)
- Department of High Class Sounds (radio show)
- Department of Higher Education
- Department Organization for Haitian Empowerment
- Department of Health and Family Welfare (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Door of Hope International
- Dobbins/Oregon House Improvement Foundation (Yuba County, CA)
- Department of Hydrology and Meteorology (Nepal)
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (New York City)
- Department of Health and Medical Services (Dubai)
- Diploma of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Defenders of Holy Relic (Czech gaming guild)
- Department of Human Resources (various locations)
- Director of Human Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baird received his PhD in Genetics from the University of Chicago and was a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Michigan in the department of human genetics and a Research Associate at Columbia University in the departments of human genetics and medicine.
Dog domestication is more complex than we originally thought," said John Novembre, associate professor in the Department of Human Genetics at the University of Chicago and a senior author on the study.
There really was a moment of discovery when we realized that many of the genes that we saw expressed in the normal individuals were well-known circadian rhythm genes - and when we saw that the people with depression were not synchronized to the usual solar day in terms of this gene activity," said Jun Li, an assistant professor in the Department of Human Genetics at the University of Michigan who led the analysis of the massive amount of data generated by the rest of the team.
 Department of Human Genetics, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
Deubler executive vice president for the office of integrated resource development Ledbetter had been a professor of human genetics and director of the division of medical genetics in the department of human genetics at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta since 2003.
He was head of the Department of Human Genetics at Newcastle University in the 1990s, before being appointed deputy head of the Institute of Human Genetics at the Centre of Life, later becoming head.
 Department of Human Genetics CHU B35 University of Liege Lkge, Belgium