Khartoum, May 29 (SUNA) - The Department of Highways at the Traffic General Administration Sunday staged 72 new traffic police patrol vehicles to be used at the national highways to support of the electronic speed- control system (Radar), which began last weekThis was announced by the Acting Director of the Department of Highways, Brig.
What does DOH stand for?
DOH stands for Department of Highways (Thailand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOH
We have 41 other meanings of DOH in our Acronym Attic
- Deny An Obvious Goal-Scoring Opportunity (soccer)
- Digital Orthogonal Gyroscope Test Requirements Document
- Date of Hire
- Days on Hand (inventory)
- Declaration of Helsinki (medical ethics; World Medical Association)
- Defenders of Honor (gaming, Counter-Strike: Source Clan)
- Deliriously Overcome with Hilarity (chat/internet)
- Department of Health
- Department of Health (various locations)
- Department of Hell (gaming)
- Department of Housing
- Department of Hydrology (various organizations)
- Departmental Overhead (USACE)
- Depending on Heels
- Detroit Opera House (Detroit, MI)
- Directorate of Health (various locations)
- Division of Highways
- DNS (Domain Name System) over HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure)
- Doha, Qatar - Doha (Airport Code)
- Double Over Head (waves)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By far the worst job I ever had was as a highway construction inspector for the then Department of Highways.
Also last summer, the Department of Highways began construction of the new Exit 89 off the Garden State Parkway that will provide easy access to the campus beginning in the summer of 2003.
For state road conditions, call the State Patrol and Department of Highways at (303) 639-1234.
Ohio's Department of Highways has completed some preliminary studies but the I-73 is not at the top of their priority list either.