The event represented a collaboration between the Maryland Public Health Association, UnitedHealthcare, the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
What does DOHMH stand for?
DOHMH stands for Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (New York City)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Department of Health and Community Services (Canada)
- Department of High Class Sounds (radio show)
- Department of Higher Education
- Department Organization for Haitian Empowerment
- Department of Health and Family Welfare (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- Department of Human Genetics
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Door of Hope International
- Dobbins/Oregon House Improvement Foundation (Yuba County, CA)
- Department of Hydrology and Meteorology (Nepal)
- Department of Health and Medical Services (Dubai)
- Diploma of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Defenders of Holy Relic (Czech gaming guild)
- Department of Human Resources (various locations)
- Director of Human Resources
- Defense Occupational Health Readiness System
- Department of Health Reporting System (Australia)
- Defense Officers Housing Society
- Del Oro High School (Loomis, CA)
- Department of Health Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joshua Sharfstein, Secretary of DHMH; Wendy Kronmiller, Chief of Staff; and Renata Henry, Deputy Secretary for Behavioral Health and Disabilities at the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
GKV Architects, an award-winning New York based architecture firm, has recently been selected by Tishman Speyer to work with NYC DCAS/DRES and New York City's Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to consolidate the Department's main hub of their agency's office space.
Vicki Peters, the head of pediatric surveillance for the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
pdf  On February 11 The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene said in a press release, "A highly resistant strain of rapidly progressive human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) has been diagnosed for the first time in a New York City resident who had not previously undergone antiviral drug treatment.
Before joining APHA, Benjamin was secretary of the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, where he played a key role in developing the state's bioterrorism plan.
State of Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
The new data are the first to come from official alerts, compulsory since mid-2000, that HIV-testing laboratories and health care workers make to the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.