To estimate equation (1), we used Medicaid enrollment information from the California Medicaid Monthly Enrollment Files (MMEF) (California Department of Health Care Services 2008) and the Medi-Cal (i.
What does DHCS stand for?
DHCS stands for Department of Health Care Services (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DHCS
We have 22 other meanings of DHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Daemon
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) Negative Acknowledgment
- Direct Health Care Provider Program
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Technical Overview
- Department of Housing and Community Renewal (New York; aka Division of Housing and Community Renewal)
- Division of Housing and Community Renewal (New York; aka Department of Housing and Community Renewal)
- Danish HIV Cohort Study (Danish National Hospital Registry)
- Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services (Australia)
- Department of Health and Community Services (various locations)
- Disability Housing and Community Services (Canberra, Australia)
- District Heating and Cooling System
- Division of Health Care Services (Alaska)
- Dearborn Heights Civic Theatre (Michigan)
- Digital Home Communication Terminal
- Digital Hypothermic Challenge Testing
- Dorset HealthCare Trust (UK)
- Division for Health Care Technology Assessment (International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering)
- Deere Harvester Credit Union
- Dental Health Care Worker
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each and every day, the programs administered by the California Department of Health Care Services touch the lives of more than 7 million Californians.
Called "another milestone" in Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's Green Building Initiative, the four structures - occupied by the California Department of Health Care Services and the California Department of Public Health - have been certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold for Existing Buildings (LEED-EB).