Access to family planning and reduction of unintended pregnancy are long-standing priorities for Washington State's Department of Health (DOH) and Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
What does DOH stand for?
DOH stands for Department of Health (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOH
We have 41 other meanings of DOH in our Acronym Attic
- Dog Owners of Greater Squamish
- Durham-Orange Genealogical Society (North Carolina)
- Deny An Obvious Goal-Scoring Opportunity (soccer)
- Digital Orthogonal Gyroscope Test Requirements Document
- Date of Hire
- Days on Hand (inventory)
- Declaration of Helsinki (medical ethics; World Medical Association)
- Defenders of Honor (gaming, Counter-Strike: Source Clan)
- Deliriously Overcome with Hilarity (chat/internet)
- Department of Health
- Department of Hell (gaming)
- Department of Highways (Thailand)
- Department of Housing
- Department of Hydrology (various organizations)
- Departmental Overhead (USACE)
- Depending on Heels
- Detroit Opera House (Detroit, MI)
- Directorate of Health (various locations)
- Division of Highways
- DNS (Domain Name System) over HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgments We thank the many dedicated employees of the Allegheny County Health Department, Erie County Department of Health, Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, Pennsylvania Department of Health, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the US Department of Agriculture (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service-Wildlife Services), as well as Renee Groner, Anita Lukacs, Joan McMahon, Karen Martin, David Myers, Joan O'Dair, Doug Range, Bruce Schmucker, Jason Suckow, Craig Swope, and Carol Teacher for their work with the rabies ORV program.
Frank Keating has signed a general appropriations bill that gives the state's Department of Health $200,000 to hire 34 additional nursing home inspectors.
It reflects a joint, summer-long effort by its Finance Committee, members of the Health and Human Services Committee and members of the Senate, in conjunction with officials from the Department of Health and Human Services.
3 Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control, HIV/AIDS Surveillance, 2d quarter ed.