Bell, (1) Devra Davis, (2) Luis Cifuentes, (3) Aaron Cohen, (4) Nelson Gouveia, (5) Lester Grant, (6) Collin Green, (7) Todd Johnson, (8) Jorge Rogat, (9) Jack Spongier, (10) and George Thurston (11) (1) Department of Geography and Environmental Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA; (2) H.
What does DOGEE stand for?
DOGEE stands for Department of Geography and Environmental Engineering (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOGEE
We have 1 other meaning of DOGEE in our Acronym Attic
- Dog Owners Group Bettering Our Novatop Environment (Novato, CA)
- Dogbert Index (Scott Adams' Dilbert)
- Dallas Organic Garden Club (est. 1993; Dallas, TX)
- Diari Oficial de la Generalitat de Catalunya
- Dortmunder Golfclub (Germany)
- Desire of Great Dreams (band)
- Department of Geography and Environment (university department; various locations)
- Digital Online Global Economy
- Director of Graduate Education
- Deep Ocean Gas Exchange Experiment (Surface Ocean Lower Atmosphere Study; UK)
- Distributed Object Group Framework
- Division of Oil Gas and Geothermal Resources (California)
- Danish Online Gaming League
- Distributed Object Group Management Architecture (aka Distributed Object Group Metacomputing Architecture)
- Distributed Object Group Metacomputing Architecture (aka Distributed Object Group Management Architecture)
- Dads of Great Students (National Center for Fathering)
- Department Of General Services (later changed to DGS)
- Deployable Oxygen Generation System
- Director of Graduate Studies
- Dog Owners of Greater Squamish