The Department of Financial Institutions regulates the operations of over 300 banks and credit unions.
What does DFI stand for?
DFI stands for Department of Financial Institutions (various US state governments)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFI
We have 151 other meanings of DFI in our Acronym Attic
- Decreased Fuel Ingestion
- Deduct from Invoice (finance)
- Déduction Fiscale pour Investissement (French: Tax Deduction for Investment)
- Deep Foundations Institute
- Deep Fried Ice-Cream
- Defense Forecasts Incorporated
- Defiance, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Demand for Information
- Demeures de France Investissements (French real estate company)
- Département Fédéral de l'Intérieur (French: Federal Department of the Interior; Switzerland)
- Depository Financial Institution
- Derivatives & Financial Instruments (International tax journal)
- Design Fabrication Installation Resume
- Design for Innovation
- Design for Installability
- Design from Italy
- Design, Fabrication and Installation (various organizations)
- Design, Fielding, Instrumentation
- Designated Financial Institution
- Détection Française d'Incendie (French smoke detector company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Written Agreements The Federal Reserve Board on April 30, 2004, announced the execution of a written agreement by and among Cache Valley Banking Company, Logan, Utah; the Cache Valley Bank, Logan, Utah; the Utah State Department of Financial Institutions, Salt Lake City, Utah; and the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
uk California-based commercial finance, investment and asset management company CapitalSource has received approval from the California Department of Financial Institutions to establish a de novo bank in California and also to acquire certain assets and deposits from Fremont Investment & Loan.