The course is designed to "unite medicine with public health," says Claudia Miller, an associate professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine who started the STEER Center in 1995.
What does DFCM stand for?
DFCM stands for Department of Family and Community Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFCM
We have 3 other meanings of DFCM in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Family and Community Health Services (Ohio)
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Défense des Forêts Contre l'Incendie (French: Defense against Forest Fires)
- Distal Femoral Cortical Irregularity
- Dundonald Family and Community Initiative (UK)
- Data Flow Control Layer (Cisco)
- Debian Free Content License (open computing)
- Dynamic Fault Current Limiter (electrical engineering)
- Défense contre les Forces du Mal (French: Defense against the Dark Arts; Harry Potter)
- Dermal Fibroblast-Conditioned Medium
- Division of Facilities Construction and Management (Utah)
- Dalton Floor Covering Marketing Association
- Department for Culture Media and Sport (UK)
- Digital Film Cloud Network (San Francisco, CA)
- Discount Fitness Club Network (US CDC)
- Deceleration Fuel Cutoff
- Deputy Federal Coordinating Officer (FEMA)
- Dijon Football Côte-d'Or (French football club)
- Dijon Football Côte-d'Or Dijon (French professional soccer team)